Moroccan Role: Site Update:: Bar Exam Looming...

Moroccan Role

A Totally Kiler Music/MP3 Blog.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Site Update:: Bar Exam Looming...

Sorry for the lack of updates around here recently. I'm sitting for the Bar Exam in late July and within the past couple of weeks I've officially started to feel the time crunch. Consequently, I have not had the time to update this site. Unfortunately, this trend will undoubtedly continue throughout July. There will probably be no updates for the entirety of the month. However, once the exam is over, I will return to regular updates. Thanks for supporting Moroccan Role and I will see you all in August.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Lack of updates? There's been more activity around here lately than there has in some time.

Good luck with the exam, and I can't wait til you return.

7:02 PM  
Blogger 100 years of trash said...

good luck, dude. the world needs more lawyers.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Snowmomutah said...

I want to hear your final review of Easy Tiger.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon man, where are you?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Sherbet said...

it's been a few since august; come back.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please come back?

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make a post, you bastard!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous KinkyKathy said...

Screw the bar...but screw ME if you pass, Matty! Then MARRY me! We'll sign a pre-nup first. Than you'll make MONEY! Then when we split I'll only get 10 percent! So what kind of law do you wanna practice, child custody? Classy, Matt...classy.

4:53 PM  
Blogger memphsphil said...

Whither the updates?? Bring Moroccan Role back -- the fans are out there!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home