Moroccan Role: Spoon - "I Turn My Camera On" (John McEntire Remix vs. Original)

Moroccan Role

A Totally Kiler Music/MP3 Blog.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Spoon - "I Turn My Camera On" (John McEntire Remix vs. Original)



In a review of the two "EPs" (singles) from Gimme Fiction, David Raposa made the following assertion: "Thankfully, the six minutes of lead-footed boom-bap on the remix more than makes up for the other track's ("Sunday Morning Wednesday Night") shortcomings. I dare say that McEntire's "Camera" is an improvement on the official version, but I prefer my disco moves to be opulent and gaudy; mileage will undoubtedly vary." While I like the remix fairly well, I have to say I vastly prefer the original. What do you guys think?

The remix appears on the "Sister Jack" single released in late November; the original is from Spoon's great 2005 album Gimme Fiction.

Tunes:

Spoon - "I Turn My Camera On" (John McEntire Remix)

Spoon - "I Turn My Camera On"



Buy the single here.

Buy the album here.



Posted by: Matt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out my post for some other good remixes... you might have already seen all these [here]

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home