Moroccan Role: Best. Fanmail. Ever.

Moroccan Role

A Totally Kiler Music/MP3 Blog.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Best. Fanmail. Ever.

Apparently, the title of this blog can be quite confusing. At the very least, this e-mail left me with a smile on my face for the rest of yet another miserab.. I mean wonderful day on surgery.

Dear GK guliani,

I am a Moroccan student applying for the Master ofScience in Finance program at Vanderbilt University.

I have discovered your blog on the Internet. I wonder ifyou can give emails of Moroccan students or alumni from VU.

Many thanks,
T**** E******

Thanks for the e-mail T. I think you are a little confused. Understandably, though. This blog is all about "Rock 'n Roll." We listen to it. We live it. And we want More of it.

Unfortunately, I never met any Moroccan students when I was at Vanderbilt. Good luck getting your MS in Finance.

- GKG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home