Moroccan Role: Ryan Adams - <i>Easy Tiger</i> Update

Moroccan Role

A Totally Kiler Music/MP3 Blog.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger Update

Yesterday, Lost Highway Records released a few tracks from the upcoming Ryan Adams album, Easy Tiger. All of these already short tunes are curiously faded out around the 2 minute mark, so I suppose they are intended to be good quality teasers. They provide a feel for the tone of the upcoming album regardless. Although I wrote about a couple tracks from the album last Tuesday, I felt compelled to share these songs. Besides, with Cold Roses-type guitar noodling and a fine vocal melody, "Everybody Knows" is a marked improvement on "Halloween Head" and "Two" is starting to grow on me.

MP3: Ryan Adams - "Two" (feat. Sheryl Crow)
MP3: Ryan Adams - "Everybody Knows"
MP3: Ryan Adams - "Halloween Head"

**all tracks are two minute snippets**

Easy Tiger is due June 26th on Lost Highway.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of Ryan Adams. I love all of his stuff to the point of borderline obsession...maybe not to the extent of some of the orgers. I think he could shit on record and they would lap it up and demand a grammy,
Anyways I have to say I hated Halloweenhead when it first came out but it's really growing on me. My only complaint is the "guitar solo."
I am really looking forward to this album.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home